Pages

Background





Friday, August 26, 2011

VIP Schedule

Beginning next week, each student will be the VIP for one week. I tried to keep their VIP during the week of their actual birthday and for summer birthdays I used their "half birthday." During your child's VIP week, please send a poster of family photos. Your child will show the poster, talk about each photo, answer their classmates' questions and then I will put the poster on the bulletin board for the remainder of the week. Also during their VIP week, your child may bring a special show and tell, such as a pet or baby brother or sister. I try to have special visitors during the last 10 minutes of the day for your convenience but I am happy to set up another time. Your child might also want to bring birthday treats during this week. I have added a link for the VIP schedule in the Links section on the right.

No comments: