Pages

Background





Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wow--we accomplished a lot in half of a day! We began the day by practicing sign language with Mrs. Hanson's class. We are working on Christmas songs, color songs, the Pledge of Allegiance, and basic finger spelling. Students went to the library as usual. During centers, Mrs. Ross helped students put paint hand prints onto a drawing of a tree. Our "thankful tree" is hanging in the hall for you all to see when we come back to school on Monday.

After centers, we reviewed the plus and minus signs, used cubes to add and subtract, and checked our answers on the interactive whiteboard. Next, we played musical chairs. I hope you enjoy the Thanksgiving place mats that went home today. I know that I treasure those items that my own children made when they were young. It's fun to bring them out each year and marvel at how much their writing and drawing changes from year to year.

I'm finally posting a video of Courtney reading the B book that I had trouble posting earlier. I hope all of you have a relaxing holiday! See you on Monday!


No comments: